Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CDT and first case study

Friday we wrapped up the properties of water with a daily question quiz and you turned in your lab write up. I also had you watch another crash course as an introduction to the next topic of Organic Chemisty.


 Yesterday and today you took your baseline CDT.  This will give me and you a good look at how you are progressing through the year.

I will be showing you all individually how you did, here is a look at how you scored as a class!!!

After finishing your CDT I had you start into your first case study.  As my honors students, I plan to push you guys a bit harder and this year I will be incorporating different case studies as a way to extend you understanding of different topics.  This is all research by the national science foundation. 


To go along with our section on organic chemistry, you will also be working through the following case study.

Today I had you find a BIOLOGICAL definition of Energy and started looking up the ingredients of different energy drinks.

We will go full force on this tomorrow!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment