Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mitosis Meiosis Review

Review day for the test!!!
I gave you guys some study guides and the first couple classes logged on to study island to review.  It was a blessing in disguise when they wouldn't work well for me because the rest of the classes we ended up doing the review together.  I focused the most today on teaching you guys HOW to study.  Just looking over the notes doesn't usually help but seeing if you could make a story of it, or an analogy.  I have been trying to model this when I go through the daily questions, but.... it will take time!!! I am also taking a stab at making some screen casts of lectures.  We'll see what happens with these!!
Here were some of the study island questions with the dialog we had.  You can log on yourself - remember your login is FIRSTNAMELAST.ECASD - password is probably your student ID
The other place to help review is:**** Be prepared for open ended questions!!!!!!!!*****
http://faculty.clintoncc.suny.edu/faculty/Michael.Gregory/files/Bio%20101/Review%20Questions%20-%20Lecture/mitosis.htm









No comments:

Post a Comment