Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CDT Results

I was VERY impressed with how you guys are progressing through the material we have already learned.  This was the chart that was generated after you all finished the exam.  Please keep in mind that JUST because you are in the green does NOT mean you are ready for the Keystone.  It just shows me that you are progressing where you should.  I told you guys on day 1 that as honors students I would be pushing you to achieve the highest level of proficiency this year.  That means that we still have a ways to go!  I would love to see you all in the blue in all four areas by the end of the year.  There is still much we can work on! (There is still a LOT of blue above you guys that I would like to see you in!!!
 
My goal is to have you all in the Advanced column!!  For more information on what this means follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment