Friday, November 13, 2015

Thursday and Friday November 12th ans 13th - Cell Membrane and Transport Introduction

We had our first big exam on Tuesday and I was SUPER impressed with how you guys did!!  Wednesday I didn't get a chance to see the morning classes due to the musical assemblies.  Thursday you went through some intro book work and then worked on a couple daily questions.  Today we did another set of daily questions and started into notes.

Here were the daily questions from yesterday and today


Notes for today:


 I showed the simulated kidney cell filtering blood (which would make the liquid now simulated urine).  I also showed you how the cell membrane "holds in" the cytoplasm.









For some classes we watched the beginning of this YouTube clip from Mr. Anderson at bozeman biology.  He does a great job of making an analogy to the cell membrane.  I stopped it once he started talking about the different proteins.

No comments:

Post a Comment