Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome back!!! The 2015 - 2016 school year has begun!!


Well..... We've made it through two days so far!!!

Wednesday we watched both last years highlight film:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B36SoMWuuJZESGNFZ1ktbDcxLUE

And a welcome back video:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzcJBu0ttbfMV9DcEZ2b3hWVmM

Today I had you sign up to my "Remind" Account.  The instructions for that are here:


This will allow me to send out "Reminders" about assignments, quizzes, tests, etc (or just Random notes of encouragement!)

We then did a little bit of an interesting.... and maybe odd activity.  You wrote a letter to yourself.  This letter was to include the following things:

You sealed it up and I will give it BACK to you on one of the last days that I see you.  I think it will be interesting for you to see how you have changed over the course of the year!!!

Tomorrow you have a half day (YAY YOU!!!) and I will have you fill out a form online that gives me a little more information about you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment