Monday, February 2, 2015

Mitosis vs Meiosis, Somatic Cells vs Gametes - Getting some new terminology down!!

Another beautiful 2 hour delay today!!  Gave you some extra sleep and made you even more ready to DOMINATE the day!!!

Ok... Today we spend the entire time on daily questions.  I chose to print these out for you for two reasons. #1... I would take you FOREVER to write all this down AND attempt to draw out the cyclin graph.....  #2.  This was a two fold activity, it served as our daily questions AND discussion for the day.  I asked you to write all the extra notes that I did.  This seemed to be a better idea then just having you just jot a bunch of vocab terms and definitions in your notebooks!

Here we go!!!



YES... I realize I spelled Genetically wrong..... I am a TERRIBLE on the spot speller....

No comments:

Post a Comment