Tuesday, January 13, 2015

NEW SEMESTER!!! Cell Reproduction Introduction

WOW it's been a MONTH since I have been on here!!  Between Christmas break and Midterms - There hasn't been much to keep you updated on.  Here we are though - Starting into the second semester!!  

Over the past couple days while finishing up you CDTs / Midterms / missing work from the second nine weeks, I also had you doing introductory bookwork for the next chapter.   Today we really got it going though.

Have to put in an O - H........I - O!!!!!  WHAT a game last night :)



OK... I digress  ;)

Sooooooo - Today's Daily Questions:

Then we got an intro to the next section.  None of these you wrote down as "NOTES" per se - but followed along in your book work
 

 

 
Then I showed you the first moments of human development.  Pretty cool stuff!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment