Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Microevolution and Keystone review

Announcements:
***NOTES QUIZ ON THURSDAY (NOT TOMORROW)
DAILY QUESTION QUIZ ON MONDAY!!!!!

We spent the MAJORITY of today going over the daily questions.  I mentioned that at least once a week for the next couple weeks we would devote a large chunk of the class time reviewing prior material.  I printed all these questions out for you to maximize our time.  Here were the answers and some of the notes from our discussion about each question.
 

I also printed out the rest of the notes for you so that we could have a more in depth discussion about each.  I encouraged you to be adding notes to them and mark them up as I do to help point out key terms/phrases.  Some of these we did yesterday as well, but I continued to point out key details that you should be aware of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment