Friday, March 28, 2014

DQQ translation and mutations

Today we started class with a podcast that I really liked that explained mutations.  I have told you guys before that while it is nice you are part of a generation that has access to SOOOOOO much information all the time, it can be frustrating to weed through it all and know what is actually ACCURATE.  I always like the Bozeman biology channel and the Khan academy videos when it comes to proper detailed descriptions of concepts.

This was the wrap up video I had you watch before your quiz:

We then took our Daily question quiz

That pretty much took the rest of the period.  I also mentioned how proud of you guys I am.  This is a CHALLENGING class that moves very fast but you guys are holding strong!!  I have seen you all grow this year as students and learners and am confident it will pay off on the keystone exam but MORE important, in your LIVES :)


No comments:

Post a Comment