Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Survival of The Sickest and Why Elephants Have Big Ears

So far we have continued through the notes on Evolution/natural selection.  I printed out the major forms of micro and macroevolution for you to give us some time to start into a project.  I mentioned in class today that if I can get REAL creative, I will have your final be a paper based off the chapter I assigned you and how you can relate all that we have learned this semester with your chapter.  The two books the chapters are taken from are below.

You have also received a "packet".... oh dreaded packet..... with questions based on this chapter.  I encourage you to work through this at your own pace as this will mostly likely take the place of a test on this topic.  I really would like you to work on showing how everything we have learned this semester molds so perfectly together!!!   I will give you a detailed rubric to the project as soon as I get it typed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment